Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 03:18 PM   #271
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yup. The final episodes for the season are insane. Incredible lead in to the final run of the season. And Laura linney is a goddamn force.

So, where do we rank the big three in drug shows. Ozark, breaking bad, better call Saul. Easy to remember that breaking bad had quite a few filler episodes. I actually prefer ozark because it’s so tight. Every episode and scene is so damn meaningful. And better call Saul is setting up one hell of a payoff in the final season
I was thinking of this question as I was watching and tried to take the fact that I was currently watching Ozark out of the equation. And I came up the same as you. Also, Saul had a real slow start, IMO.

Ozark has a nicer overall color pallete. So there's that too.

BTW: When Batemen was trying to get the guy out of the funeral home, that was hysterical and acted like only he could do.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.