Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 07:33 PM   #3009
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
AND Skunked!

Ah shucks I was rooting for you.

The weather is so nice right now I'm itching to go fishing but I know if I do it will snow and blizzard just that day at the lake. This is a soft winter but I like winters to last from November too mid February and March 1st better be spring. Then mid March I like to start casting. April test the waters with Kayak if not too cold because I don't want to flip in cold water early May through June are my best months before it gets too hot in July and August fish don't bite as much but that's when I night fish.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.