Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 02:08 PM   #632
Veteran

The Black Phone looks insanely good (getting TONS of hype on Rotten Tomatoes currently sitting at 100%) Its from the director of Sinister (which I thought was an underrated horror film)
This film has Ethan Hawke in the villain role as the Grabber who kidnaps kids
This is Ethan Hawke as the Grabber

I'd post the trailer BUT I gotta warn ya it shows way too much of the movie so its best to avoid it imo. It looks really good (comes out June 22,2022)
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote