Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 07:00 PM   #214
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Just finished season two. I thought it was somewhat obvious that it had to be her father as the "white flame" after realizing they were after her. But what i didnt seem to get is why the sexy witch got her power back after helping. Was there something i missed or the universe just said **** it that was nice have your power back?
It doesnt clearly explain it. I took it as when voleth mair entered her it reignited a 'spark' of chaos, as she was an ultra powerful demon with gobs of chaos energy. Sort of like when you relight the pilot light now your furnace can keep going.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.