Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 10:31 PM   #207
Supporter

No books or games here.

I really liked it. I rewatched Season 1 to refresh (and to see Yennifer's cans - let's be real here.) and Season 1 seemed to move faster because it jumped around and kept you on your toes. Strictly moving chronologically removed that aspect can seem to take the edge off.

I think it was really well done. I can't think of a single time the acting or production took me out of it. And I'll be goddamned if I wouldn't look back on it as a life well lived if I could just once be as awesome as Cavill looked riding up on those Nilfgaard soldiers with the dwarves. Just once.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.