Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 02:31 PM   #145
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
That seems simple enough. Never thought of it. I have a digital antennae on the TV in the basement, it's the only place in the house I get good reception, which is kinda odd. I never thought about plugging it in to the coax for the house...let us know how it goes. I would think the signal would not be strong enough for the whole house...
Will do. I know it works for Google Fiber's TV boxes; 2 of our 4 TV boxes are connected via Cat-6 Ethernet connections, the other two to their COAX wall outlet, as well as the Google Fiber Network Box, so I know those two TV boxes are feeding off the GF network box using the house's internal COAX cabling, so it should work for the digital antenna too.

And it should allow me to find the best place for the antenna too. Unfortunately, looking at the FCC's map, our house in Lee's Summit the best option would be a high NE facing window and we simply don't have that, it's N, S, E or W in this house. We'll see.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.