Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 11:10 AM   #143
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
There's probably a way to do that. I have an external digital tuner box that the COAX plugs into. I used to plug it directly into the router (via ethernet) to feed the other TVs.

But now I have it plugged into an old desktop that I use as a DVR and only use it with one TV.
Agree. Just like any COAX system, I'd think I would be able to plug it into the closest wall COAX connection and "light up" the rest in the house. Basically the tame thing we did when we got rid of Time Warner and want to Google - we just disconnected from the TW network and put the Google signal into the closest jack, and that's how many of the current GF TV boxes are connected.

So I'll get it working on the main TV, then see if it works to light up the rest of the house. Should be a fun little experiment.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.