Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 11:07 PM   #142
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I've order a digital antenna just to see how well it works too. I'm not sure that'll be the complete answer but I figured I might as well get one and see how well it works. If it sucks, I'll simply return it.

I'm also wondering if there's a way to "inject" the received signal into the house's COAX cabling and be able to get away with only buying on digital antenna.
There's probably a way to do that. I have an external digital tuner box that the COAX plugs into. I used to plug it directly into the router (via ethernet) to feed the other TVs.

But now I have it plugged into an old desktop that I use as a DVR and only use it with one TV.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.