Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 07:25 AM   #3764
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Just watched the trailer and I see exactly how it will play out just by your comments here. I forget who it was that said something to the effect of once you finally see "it" it can't be unseen... they were talking about how people try to twist and interject politics into everything. And once you notice what they are doing it is so hard to come back and just enjoy being clueless again. It is so ****ing true. eDave enjoys being clueless but I can't blame him... ignorance is bliss.

I haven't watched it but for it to be fully accurate to the political situation(which it probably isn't) and sticking with the parody stuff, it should have been the Repubs with their head in the sand while the Dems try to spend all of the nations money on ridiculous ideas to stop the comet.
This was never intended to be sneaky and "brainwash" one side. If you DIDN'T know the whole movie from the trailer your and idiot. It's overtly political.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.