Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 09:59 PM   #137
Fight, build, win!

I love youtube TV and it carries all the local channels in KCMO. I have a one remote for everything with the amazon fire TV Cube 4K. It set up all my AV gear in one scan. It turns my avr on and selects the correct mode. I never use the voice commands because you have to learn basically a whole new language that fire tv only knows.

it was 125.00 for a long time I bought mine when a sale occurred a year ago for 90 bucks. Amazon had it for 70 bucks yesterday I saw. I got the google tv free as a promotion. It was good also with the Android tv but could never get my AV equipment to connect all at once.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote