View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 04:49 PM   #826
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
He’s easily been KU’s best player this season. Have never seen a turnaround quite like it before although we still have to see him against better competition.
It’s remarkable.

Guys like Jeff Withey made significant improvements in their time at Kansas, but I can’t remember a guy radically changing the way he plays the game like Braun.

I was worried Braun was going to be Brannen Greene. Camp on the arch and wait to shoot 3’s. If he’s missing shots, he’s worthless.

Braun’s aggressive driving offensive game also looks like it’s carried over to his focus on defense and the boards.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.