Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #624
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I really thought the Hawkeye series was entertaining but damn, that conclusion stunk.

They set up too many plot threads and couldn’t deliver on hardly any of them. I have so many beefs.

This Marvel TV experiment is better produced but still similar in quality to the Netflix-verse. Some outstanding and hair-raising moments, but also some of the most bone-headed stuff the MCU has churned out.
I don't think they really intended to. This seemed like more of a jumpoff series designed to set up the stories of several characters going forward. That's ultimately the "curse" of a lot of these shows. They're not really designed to be self-contained stories as much as they are vehicles to push the greater universe forward.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.