Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 04:50 PM   #192
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Your opinion actually surprised me. When I read everything on Reddit, I assumed you would be next with the same thoughts. The fact that you aren’t on the same page with them makes me feel better about it.

I think my only issue with this season is that I wish there would have been more Geralt but it’s whatever.
As somebody that gets immediately turned off by wokeness being forced into movies/shows, I didn’t feel that it was an issue either.

This show doesn’t quite have the production quality and acting of a show like GOT, but I really enjoy it.

And I agree that this show needs more Geralt. He’s the best character played by who is by far the best actor in the series.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.