Thread: Movies and TV The Matrix Resurrections (2021)
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 07:53 AM   #71
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It was just OK. The agents seem to shoot like stormtroopers, to the point that guns are almost meaningless. 5 guys with submachine guns, taken down by one person running around with a bunch of spin kicks, which felt super dumb.
This took me out of it within the first 5 minutes. The first chase scene involved the main character chick miraculously avoiding machine gun fire from SWAT and agents without taking cover. She was legit 20 feet from a couple agents, running away in a straight line, and they missed her. It was ridiculous.

Spoiler!

I'd probably need to re-watch it but I just don't care enough to do so.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.