View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 02:42 PM   #2062
Supporter

Old arcade games/cabinet

I considered starting a thread just for arcade cabinet gamers but I guess this thread might be okay for this. So, is anyone else into old style arcade cabinet type games? I just recently bought this.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Defender-...3?athbdg=L1100

The image is not quite right as the trim is not red, it's black. Still, it looks pretty cool and I'm having a blast with this. Games included are Mortal Kombat™, Mortal Kombat II™, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3™, Joust™, Defender™, Rampage™, Gauntlet™, Paperboy™, Rootbeer Tapper™, Bubbles™, Toobin™, and Wizard of Wor.

Also, I just ordered a cabinet that has Donkey Kong (one of my all time favorites) and a ton of other games on it. Was hoping to get it before New Year's but sadly, it won't be here until early January.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.