Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 01:54 PM   #2365
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
We had to say goodbye to our dear sweet Ecko today. This is hard, really hard. She was the first dog my wife and I had together, and was the sweetest dog I've ever seen. She's been declining in health the last year and we knew her time with us was short, but the last week let us know it was time. She left us just a few months short of her 18th birthday.

Rest well baby girl, you're not in pain anymore.
Dart, Going to have to deal with that as well soon. My wife and me took in Toto from a friend of hers who was moving and could't take him back in 06. He was 4 1/2 at the time. He's 21 now and still gets around pretty good. He doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain but is developing a cough which the vet says is due to a heart condition. He's been a great dog but I've been lovin on him more because I know time is getting short. I'm not looking forward to that last visit to the vet.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.