Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 01:44 PM   #190
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Your opinion actually surprised me. When I read everything on Reddit, I assumed you would be next with the same thoughts. The fact that you aren’t on the same page with them makes me feel better about it.

I think my only issue with this season is that I wish there would have been more Geralt but it’s whatever.

What?!

You actually WANT to see the character the ****ing title is based on?

You must be new to this Netflix series thing. It's all the rage now you see. You draw in the fans with the main character, but then you tell a story where the support characters are main characters and the title character does a cameo here and there.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.