Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 01:01 PM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Your opinion actually surprised me. When I read everything on Reddit, I assumed you would be next with the same thoughts. The fact that you aren’t on the same page with them makes me feel better about it.

I think my only issue with this season is that I wish there would have been more Geralt but it’s whatever.
If anything, the female characters are a bit more subdued in the show, particularly Yennifer. In the game, she is large and in charge; a haughty, bossy, condescending, superior bitch, largely ignoring the wishes and advice of everyone, including Geralt. She basically drags him around by his dick, and he's aware of it, doesn't like it, but grudgingly accepts it. You only see flashes of her doubts and vulnerabilities. One of the main choices you can make in the game is to pick Yen or Triss as your romantic partner. I always pick Triss. She's much nicer.

Yennifer in the show is far more human and vulnerable.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote