Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 12:28 PM   #187
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Watched the final episode last night. I thought it was great.

Again, don't worry about idiots on Reddit attempting to woke hijack it. I'd be the first one to rail about it if that were the case.
Your opinion actually surprised me. When I read everything on Reddit, I assumed you would be next with the same thoughts. The fact that you aren’t on the same page with them makes me feel better about it.

I think my only issue with this season is that I wish there would have been more Geralt but it’s whatever.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.