View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 07:33 PM   #5228
MVP

My dad and i picked up our next project today. He turned me onto these things, and ive been trying to buy one on the north side of my little town for about 15 years now. I was doing some side work (im an electrician) and saw the old FJ at what looked like a crack house. I never saw anyone there and it doesn't look like the kind of place you walk up to and knock on the door. But we got lucky and my dad was hauling clay gravel from his pit to a nearby house and saw an old hippy outside and got some info on it. The guys wife called yesterday and we picked it up today. I'm not sure how far we will go with restoring it, but its god solid floor pans, the engine appears original and its an original new mexico vehicle. It's been in Oklahoma for 13 years and hasn't run for the last 6. Unfortunately the window was also down for that 6.

**edit** My computer is being a pos right now. Ill have to put pictures up later.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.