Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 03:51 PM   #1398
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Is there a way to have it in Italian with subtitles...the overdubs are like Squid Games.

I've tried twice to get through episode one....does it start ruff then get better?

You seem emphatic but I havent connected to it...acting felt stiff.
Yeah, I actually watched the first episode in Italian with subtitles. But then I realized if I'm going to get through 4 seasons of this show, I'm going to need to make it a bit less arduous of a journey where if I look down at my phone for 10 seconds I don't miss an important part of the story.

I've never really watched anything dubbed before - I always prefer subtitles - but I quickly got to the point where it seemed completely natural.

I would give it 3 episodes and if you're not into it, move on.

And CL, mid-way through season 2. I can't wait to catch up to that point!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote