Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 08:52 PM   #1388
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Oh. My. ****ing. God.

I had never heard of this show until this post. And I looked it up and gave it a shot.

There is nothing better in this world than finding a show you’ve never watched that has four amazing seasons and makes its way into your top 10 immediately.

Just finished the first season. This is one of the darkest, most intense shows I’ve ever watched. I’ve been watching the dubbed version and it’s strikingly good.

So thrilled to have three more seasons at my disposal.
3 episodes into season 3 and it’s ****ing NUTS! Literally more intense every episode.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.