View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 03:08 PM   #57339
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Just come on down to Louisiana. We seem to have a plethora of the vaccine available with little interest from the community in getting vaccinated. My wife and I both were able to walk in to Walgreens and get the booster immediately after it was recommended for everyone.
I kept hearing similar from others (albeit out of towners) so opted to wait until my schedule eased up some but wanted to get it before going to an indoor sporting event. Hopped online today and 12/26 was the earliest available at the nearby Walgreens. Good news is in the 30 or so minutes I waited to book my appt at least half the available appts were booked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Same here in STL, so I drove to a Walgreens an hour outside of town in a rural area and walked right in.

They have a ton of it and a bunch of citizens that refuse to get the shots.
Sounds similar to my first 2 doses. Drove out past the burbs and got right in. Was hoping 8 months later it would be more convenient. I'm pretty much shutting it down for the year so will probably spot check for earlier availability or just wait it out.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.