View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 02:53 PM   #57338
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Went to schedule my booster today and was a little surprised that the earliest in my zip code are 2 weeks out. Seems Walgreens requires people to get the same manufacturer as their initial shot which could be a contributing factor in the limited appts available here.

Also have Bulls/Piston tix for tomorrow which has now been postponed by the NBA due to an outbreak on the team.
Same here in STL, so I drove to a Walgreens an hour outside of town in a rural area and walked right in.

They have a ton of it and a bunch of citizens that refuse to get the shots.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.