View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 02:25 PM   #221
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
It was an amazing kick, and I say that without hyperbole. With those winds, I didn't think we should attempt a kick that long. He drilled it.
It seemed like the wind really messed with Butker's kicks to the other goal post. They faded to the right. Seems like his kicks in that direction of the 54 yd FG stayed straight, so I was expecting him to make it.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.