View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 05:08 PM   #12111
MVP

I haven't went through this whole thread so maybe this has been discussed. But I recently found out my company 401k offers the Roth option so I switched my contributions from this point on.

When I called and switched that, I asked the guy if my plan allows for in service distributions. He said he thinks so and is mailing me something to look at. He said he thinks I can switch ALL pre-tax money to Roth (of course, I know this will be a taxable event)

My general question is, does anybody here have any info as to if that's correct? I know that if the company offers in service distributions, I can do my contributions, but I can't find any info on company match and interest/dividend money.

Any help would be appreciated.
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.