View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 07:35 AM   #12108
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Hell I forgot about the mountain time thing.

Good on you for the 4:30 gym business.
4 days a week I do that. I don't always feel like getting up but I always enjoy the feeling of working out once I start. I hope I never lose that.

Back to investing. The choppiness of the market makes setups hard to find because with long candles, both green and red, technical entries present with large risk as far as the difference between entry point and where a stop loss would be set.

Some sideways movement, similar to Friday, would be good for the early part of next week as far as traders are concerned. You would see some more consolidated candles and better entries. Most I got invested this week on trades was 30% but I was back to cash quickly and I only took 5 trades all week given the tough conditions. Sit out power is the toughest thing but persevering capital to use for a larger runup is key to super performance.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.