Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 12:10 PM   #604
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm still a big fan. I just don't have as much to talk about when we're largely in exposition territory rather than the point where we're discussing theories and predictions about where they're going.
The Phase 2-3 movies were always fun (in addition to them being very good movies) because they always dropped nuggets in them to tease for future episodes. Phase 1, really, was just about them establishing characters.

Phase... whatever we're in right now seems to be a return to Phase 1. We're getting Shang Chi, we're getting the Eternals, we're getting introduced to all kinds of characters and building worlds around them before we start to cross it all over, I think. That does mean these movies are more straightforward, like they were in Phase 1.

Just a theory.

Spoiler!
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.