Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 12:37 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'm all caught up and yeah not gonna lie, this season has been a disappointment so far

Can't believe they took all that extra time for a November release, and this is what they finally came up with... kinda feels like they're just spinning their wheels at this point, a story thats going nowhere

It would help if they stopped spending so much time on Jimmy, no one gives a damn about his story... lets get to the nitty gritty action for ****s sake
Part of it is that they came out swinging with the first episode. ****ing Casey in a full gunny suit just guarding shit all day every day. John mostly dead but not all dead.

Now Johns fighting dudes and Casey moved out. Jamie’s dad is A hamfisted play. Lot of dumb shit going in. But they’ve earned some rope to hang themselves. I’m not terribly invested in this being an all timer. **** man. I’ll just be happy watching Rip fight fools.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.