Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 12:58 PM   #198
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
I'm not much of a fan and only watch begrudgingly.

How the hell is guitar guy fighting when the Lloyd dude knifed him in the scene before?

This show is a greasy wet fart of drugstore cowboy cheese.

Oh and to save time have they thought of just sidling up to their enemies, shaking a cooler, and throwing snakes on them ?

The best part of the season is the 6666 stuff. I'm still holding out for a Boots O'neal cameo. That's a cowboy.
I read online - I presume it's correct, Taylor Sheridan bought the 6666 Ranch, so that's kind of cool.

Yeah, it was dumb. At least they showed a bunch of blood there like the stab wound opened up.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.