Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Red Notice
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 11:41 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Name me a good action movie in the last decade? This is the state of current movie making. You want smart unique entertainment? Going to have to go to TV. I understand this is Netflix but it was the same thing on movie screens in theatre's that Hollywood has been giving us for a long time.

I understand wanting better quality. But, that era is over in these big budget action movies. You get formulas. Focus grouped to the masses entertainment. You need to turn off your brain and just watch or just avoid the whole genre.
Wick. It's good. Unique. Fresh. 2-4? Maybe not.

I really liked The Last Duel. I don't know if it's an action movie per se, but it was good and different.

Like it or not, the Marvel movies are action flicks. And I like most of them. This is my favorite action scene of the last decade.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.