Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Red Notice
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 11:02 PM   #31
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Absolutely pure garbage so not surprising it's popular with the passes. Jfc what an abomination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - this movie still sucked. I don't care how many people have watched it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
The Rock. He had some interesting roles back when he first broke into Hollywood. Gridiron Gang, Be Cool, Southland Tales, Get Smart…

It’s like he barely even tries anymore.
Name me a good action movie in the last decade? This is the state of current movie making. You want smart unique entertainment? Going to have to go to TV. I understand this is Netflix but it was the same thing on movie screens in theatre's that Hollywood has been giving us for a long time.

I understand wanting better quality. But, that era is over in these big budget action movies. You get formulas. Focus grouped to the masses entertainment. You need to turn off your brain and just watch or just avoid the whole genre.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.