View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 05:57 PM   #2050
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
Anyone with insight as to when we’ll see reliable stock anytime?

Our PS4 is nearing its lifespan and haven’t been able to get a ps5 since they first came out.
I was gonna replace it over a year ago but figured I’d wait and get a 5 instead. So I’m either gonna get a new PS4 or keep waiting but damn, it’s been a year plus now of waiting.
I waited 3 years in to the launch of the PS4 got one for $150 at a pawn shop. It still runs great. I won't be buying console again now that I've upgraded to a reasonable PC but I would have waited a min of two years for a PS5 anyway. Those launch consoles almost always have issues and there aren't many titles the first year.

If you want one get one. I don't see any change for the better in chip availability...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.