Thread: Movies and TV Wheel Of Time - Amazon
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 07:52 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
One thing that will be very different about this compared to GoT is that the writers for GoT had to make a ton of shit up to fill time, while the writers for WoT will have to leave a ton of shit out to fit it in. If they do it right, they'll manage to entertain people but also attract people who want to read the books for more.

Now, I don't think this will be anywhere near GoT in terms of popularity, but I do hope it does well enough in terms of viewership that they can finish it.
They are gonna have 10-12 seasons to finish it lol.

I guess it all depends on h ow they work it, but god damn there is a lot of content in the books.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.