View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 04:50 PM   #2043
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I purchased an old game (3 of them, to play with my kids) that has been updated for nearly a decade.

7 Days to Die.

7 bucks each, and we've played the hell out of it. It started out as "meh" because we play Left 4 Dead 2 all the time, but it got addicting really fast.

My kids are huge Minecraft players, and this game is that on steroids and zombies.

I am amazed at the value, and the attention to detail the developers have and continue to put in.

Bravo.
You should really look into Deep Rock Galactic. It will scratch a mincraft and the left for dead co-op itch.I bought a copy for a friend and next thing you know 8 of us have it.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote