View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 01:41 PM   #491
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think if we were to be honest about this discussion, we would have to acknowledge that while Jones is at times absolutely dominant, he also often just disappears for long stretches of season.

Not just this year, or you could make the argument that he was injured and/or out of position.

But pretty much every year.

Right now, he appears to be working up a head of steam, and he is indeed a force when he's playing like that.

Let's hope it continues.
Exactly. And shit like that doesn't put you up for highest paid defender on the league, and will have some questioning an 80 million dollar deal.

But you can't say anything negative about Jones performance without his knob sobbing ballwashers going apeshit.

My original point at the time Jones was not extended yet, was we had just come back from 24-0 in the divisional without this dude even on the field.

Jones was a luxury, not a back up the brinks truck and keep him at all costs guy. I was fine with him being traded if we got fair compensation.

Mahomes was the priority, and only guy worth an at all costs deal.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.