View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 01:25 PM   #486
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Dilphag9's been on a hilarious mission to try to vindicate a dumbass take he had when the team was shopping Jones at the time the Mahomes deal was getting done.

So now, every flicker of a good game Jones may have, little dilphag9's pecker gets harder than when he saw CJ's cock flop out of his shorts at the combine and he rushes to his keyboard, fingers still sticky, to take a shot at me for ever being fine with Jones being traded at the time, and disagreeing with the notion that the Chiefs should make Chris Jones the highest paid defender in the league.

It's a weird, sad little fixation he has. Admittedly I do take just a tiny bit of joy spritzing some gas on the fire each time he comes out of his closet.
Barber made a point on 610 yesterday about Jones that I have never heard.

He said that since Jones is nimble, quick and has a long upper torso- he has an uncanny ability to slip between double teams. It makes it very difficult to double him. Not many Guards can handle him one on one.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.