View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 10:31 PM   #5210
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Been a while.. a couple months maybe, but I did some things. Starting with a rescued a corvette from a barn where it had sat for 4+ years and did a ton of work to make it right.

Starting out I was able to pull it onto the trailer but it ran like complete dogshit, multiple cylinders down, on flat tires, a 20 and 22 inch combo LOL

Ill try and say all the shit I did to get it running right, without a ton of explanation;
Fixed 6 injector harness wires, fixed coolant temp sensor broken off in block, fixed broken MAF plug, new injectors, new rockers, new lifters, new lifter trays, tune. Also did wheels and tires to replace the junk that was on there, and then eventually ANOTHER set of wheels and tires (i have a problem )

That POS covered in an inch of dust that didn't run turned into this.

and then that other set of wheels and tires

So this got me into a lot of vette research, internet browsing, slobbering, and wishing...

so much that last night i brought this home.

And holeeeeee shit this thing is a monster!! of course its the big boy ls 7 7liter, but this thing has an awesome set of worked over Frankenstein heads, big cam, full intake exhaust full bolt on+heads car, well over 550 whp NA mated to an RPM stage 6 tr6060 and man it is nice! These z06s tend to be well taken care of collector type cars, and this one is a mix of that plus a nice set of mods to really bring out the beast.

I have had a lot of fast cars. Fast NA cars, big motor cars, fast turbo imports, fast trucks, fast turbo v8 etc. and this car has to be not only the fastest or at least even with my turbo Trans Am but definitely the most violent. It is just ****in scary.

Current garage (truck and focus RS parked outside)

going to be a really nice ride when you get her finished.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.