View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 07:57 AM   #3400
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Not sure how one "asides" those drops. They literally killed drives.
He had a drop by Gordon on 3rd down that possibly could have moved the sticks but not guaranteed, the drop by Kelce that resulted in the INT, and another drive that was killed by Trey Smith being a dipshit. I won't fault him for those since he had little control over those situations.

But he still took a really, really bad sack from Parsons and coughed up the football right around midfield with about a minute left in the half. If our defense didn't play a legendary game, that becomes a huge tide turner. He also took another couple sacks and had that weird ass non-toss to CEH on the option. WTF was he doing there? Not to mention a few times he flushed the pocket and had room to run, but elected to try and string the play out hoping for something bigger downfield; then by the time he took off to run, all that grass had been eaten up and he only gained a couple yards. I can appreciate the guy looking for shots downfield, that's part of what makes him great, but when it doesn't particularly work out well, I'm going to point out that he wasn't great.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.