View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 04:08 AM   #4
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
1. Re-sign Mike Remmers.

I agree with signing a veteran, I just don't know that it's Remmers at 33. I kind of like Geron Christian as a swing-tackle backup at 26 years old if he's willing to take another cheap deal. There's plenty of other options out there too.
You and I are looking for two different things.

You're looking for a cheap, affordable swing tackle. That's fine, and you're right that there are younger options that won't cost much.

But I'm looking for a starting RT we can play and not sweat too much, who won't cost us bank. And the answer to that question is in house right now.

Remmers is not reliable to start 17 games, but that's why you have Niang for 2022.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
4. If a dynamic RB with good size falls to us on the 2nd day of the draft, the Chiefs should be way more interested than some might think.

**** that. Bigger priorities on this team. There will be some really solid options in FA. Take a shot late with one of their half-dozen 7th round picks if you want to fancy up the room.
That's all fine and dancy but that's been the approach we've taken at the position aside from CEH and it's left us with a RB room that's without gamebreaking talent.

I'm not saying we need a Jamaal Charles. But even a JK Dobbins opens this offense way up. Andy Reid doesn't trust anybody in that room right now.

Last edited by Direckshun; 11-22-2021 at 08:54 AM..
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.