Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 10:54 AM   #1374
MVP

I know there aren't a lot of dads in here my age with 6 and unders, but if you are and haven't watched this show, you best do so before I come over and make you do it clockwork orange style. Darn it this show is exceptional. I laugh a ton, sometimes it gets a little misty in the room, but it gives you an appreciation for what an important job parenting is. Sometimes when you are staring at your phone while you aren't engaging with your kids, Bandit (the dad) will really show you up and make you feel terrible. Because as a parent, we could always be doing better.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote