View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 05:49 AM   #1273
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I`m not looking for "boo-hoo"s. Just stating a fact. If roles were reversed this place would be in meltdown mode. I rewatched the game today because I am a masochist I guess lol.....and Mad Maxx was frikken mugged every play with no calls until very late in the game. Pat had extra time with some ref help for sure lol.

No excuse from me as I believe my Raiders are truly faiding as they have done every year in recent history and I believe our Derek Carr is the same as your Alex Smith. As long as creepy Mark Davis still owns the team, the Raiders will suck. Being close to 60, I am just glad I enjoyed the old "Badasses" of the 60`s and 70`s and 80`s.

Dereka is likely a good man but very mediocre QB
You did not go back and watch the game and find something profound. You saw Raider twitter tard guy talking about it and watched a handful of his tweets..

What he didn't talk about is how much Kelce was held and the constant mugging Reek endured.

Were you saying anything about the phantom holding calls that took two touchdowns back when the Raiders upset the Chiefs at Arrowhead last year? Doubt it....41-14. Own it!
TEX has disabled reputation