View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 11:52 PM   #879
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
What's funny is you and King and others saying the things you have said up to this point then suddenly acting like you've never said any of it.

You're fake as ****.....I said what I said and the stats supported what I said. You said what you said and now want to pretend you didn't. Suck my cock with your fake bullshit.
He had a couple bad games. Big ****ing whoop. Most people acknowledged it. What we DIDN'T do, however, was consider that Mahomes could just be a flash in the pan QB.

How many bad games did Manning have in the first 4 years of his career? How about ****ing Brady? He had a million bad games. Still does. Just look at today.

You know what it is? You're a kneejerk pussy. If the stats support what you said, then the stats support questioning the starter value of every QB in NFL history
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote