View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 11:51 PM   #878
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
It's just baffling to me that Mahomes had the unheard of body of work that he had in his first three seasons and Pete and DTVietnam had the doubts that they had about him and doubled down. Both of whom I think are great posters, I just don't know why there has to be a line in the sand or doubling down about things said in the heat of the moment.

Hell, I think we've all made some doozy posts on Gamedays (my target on gamedays is Andy Reid -- and you can find plenty of awful takes I made about Andy and Tyreek over the years). It's okay to have overreactions in moments like that, I just don't understand the doubling down aspect of things.
I don’t know the answer. I thought Pete was trolling but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

I personally found the Mahomes criticism absolutely bizarre myself around this forum considering what he’s accomplished. The numbers weren’t there for a few weeks for the first time in his career, but he was always going to be fine. There was never any real reason to doubt that.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.