View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:52 PM   #795
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Pete will you take my bet? Bet me he doesn't have another 5 TD game this season. I bet he does Pete what say you? Anyone else want to bet? You all ****ing know Patrick can and will have multiple touchdown games come on bet me he won't have 5 again this season.
Dude, I don't care if he throws for 5 TDs in a game or not. That's not the point. Nor does that mean we will win as we have seen in the past.

I want to see him have a good game. If that means he throws for 2 TDs and we run for 3 then great. Lead the ****ing offense.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote