View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 09:21 PM   #750
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
just because other people are stupid doesn't mean I am. Pulling Mahomes would be the dumbest thing ever in the history of football.

If you've got an outlet receiver in the flat with nobody within 20 yards of him, you don't throw into double coverage 40 yards downfield. That's not smart. Not when you're struggling to find some efficiency in your sputtering offense. You hit your outlet guy, take the 15-20 yards, and line up again. We're not talking about throwing short of the sticks, we're not talking about playing scared. We're talking about taking the high percentage play, getting the first down. Be efficient. Since when is Kelce open 20 yards down the field and suddenly that's not good enough? What? Throw it to your All-Pro TE, get the first, and line 'er up again.

He's leaving a lot of first downs on the field right now, and arguing against that is just madness. It's madness.

Great- you sound so smart with hindsight and endless replays on your side. I explained what I saw- in person at the game- and why I think Mahomes bite on it. But I suppose Mahomes and I are both idiots because the play failed.

Mahomes did hit Kelce wide open- twice yesterday and he dropped them. But Mecole dropped 3- so it doesnt seem to matter what he does.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote