View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 09:09 PM   #740
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yes, I have only heard this 50 times today on talk radio. Never did I say- not take shorter yardage plays and just heave it every down.

I am talking about trying to make Mahomes a dump off king like we did last week. Everyone is bitching that he still looks for the kill shot- well- that is who he is. If Mecole does not quit on that route- nobody would be bitching about Kelce being open.

Guys were open short on Wasp too. Why can't there be some balance?

Some of the shit I have been hearing and reading is ridiculous, Mahomes sucks, can't read defenses, the footwork stuff again- and fans were hollering in the stands to pull him from the game.
just because other people are stupid doesn't mean I am. Pulling Mahomes would be the dumbest thing ever in the history of football.

If you've got an outlet receiver in the flat with nobody within 20 yards of him, you don't throw into double coverage 40 yards downfield. That's not smart. Not when you're struggling to find some efficiency in your sputtering offense. You hit your outlet guy, take the 15-20 yards, and line up again. We're not talking about throwing short of the sticks, we're not talking about playing scared. We're talking about taking the high percentage play, getting the first down. Be efficient. Since when is Kelce open 20 yards down the field and suddenly that's not good enough? What? Throw it to your All-Pro TE, get the first, and line 'er up again.

He's leaving a lot of first downs on the field right now, and arguing against that is just madness. It's madness.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.