View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 09:06 PM   #736
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yes, I have only heard this 50 times today on talk radio. Never did I say- not take shorter yardage plays and just heave it every down.

I am talking about trying to make Mahomes a dump off king like we did last week. Everyone is bitching that he still looks for the kill shot- well- that is who he is. If Mecole does not quit on that route- nobody would be bitching about Kelce being open.

Guys were open short on Wasp too. Why can't there be some balance?

Some of the shit I have been hearing and reading is ridiculous, Mahomes sucks, can't read defenses, the footwork stuff again- and fans were hollering in the stands to pull him from the game.
Didn't Mecole drop like 3 passes yesterday?

Here's the thing: Mecole was doubled. There's no good reason to throw that ball at that time to that receiver. it was basically a Hail Mary. He should've taken the first down and looked for another deep shot on the next passing play. Simple.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote