View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 09:01 PM   #731
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
This is all true as well, except that I think everyone's talking about all of those things; this just happens to be the 'WTF is with Mahomes' thread.

But yeah, they're all pressing, and making stupid mistakes as a result.

But we can't play Chiefs football when defenses are just spotting you everything BUT the deep pass. You have to take what's there, execute, and make them pay for that. Until Patrick and the boys do that, we're not going to see sustained success again.
Yes, I have only heard this 50 times today on talk radio. Never did I say- not take shorter yardage plays and just heave it every down.

I am talking about trying to make Mahomes a dump off king like we did last week. Everyone is bitching that he still looks for the kill shot- well- that is who he is. If Mecole does not quit on that route- nobody would be bitching about Kelce being open.

Guys were open short on Wasp too. Why can't there be some balance?

Some of the shit I have been hearing and reading is ridiculous, Mahomes sucks, can't read defenses, the footwork stuff again- and fans were hollering in the stands to pull him from the game.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.