View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 08:41 PM   #724
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Such hyperbole- I didn't say any of this. Pat did throw it short last week- check his targets-lots behind the line because that is what the defense gave him.

He threw short this week too- and Kelce along with Mecole dropped the ball.

My point was- you don't take the most dynamic QB in history and try to make him Alex Smith. We had that kind of QB and he sucked.

15 to 20 play drives are Not sustainable. Chiefs need to play their game and force the defense to change, not the other way around.

When the game was on the line- we won because Mahomes did what he does. Alex would have checked down short, punted and hoped to hang on.
I got news for you. They did force defenses to change. And now we have to change.

You keep trying to throw deep balls into defenses that have changed to take away those deep balls and nothing good is going to come of it.

And to keep doing it over and over pretending something different is going to happen is not a productive strategy.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote